USED 2007 Felt B2 56cm Carbon Fiber TT Triathlon Bike 2x10 Speed Dura Ace Black
For sale is a USED 2007 Felt B2 56cm Carbon Fiber TT Triathlon Bike 2x10 Speed Dura Ace Black
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 55.5cm
- Head Tube: 125mm
- Steer Tube: 240mm
- Standover Height: 31.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 7800 Mix
- Color: Black/Red
- Weight: 19.75lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Felt 3.1 Carbon, Aero Shape
- Saddle: Felt 3.2 Carbon
- Stem: Specialized Aluminum 110mm
- Basebar: Vision Aluminum 42cm
- Aerobars: Vision Carbon
- Shifters: Shimano SL-BS78
- Brake Levers: Tektro bar End Levers
- Brakes: Shimano Dura Ace BR-7800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6600 Brae On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-7800 Short Cage
- Crankset: FSA Forged Aluminum 172.5 54/39t w/ Aero Chainrings
- Bottom Bracket: ISIS Drive
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5700 11-28t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-RS11 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Giant P-SL1 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order, and recently serviced. Bike shows some minor cosmetic wear and there is some light surface rust on stem bolts.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.