SOLD OUT - USED 2007 Felt Z35 Carbon Road Bike 56cm Shimano Dura-Ace/105 2x10 speed Black
For sale is a USED 2007 Felt Z35 Carbon Road Bike 56cm Shimano Dura-Ace/105 2x10 speed Black
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 46.7cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 18cm
- Steerer Tube: 27cm
- Standover Height: 77.5cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10 speed
- Components: Shimano Dura-ace/105
- Color: Glossy Black/Carbon/Green/White
- Weight: 8.3kg/18.29lbs
- Frame: Ultra-High Modulus Modular Carbon Fiber Frame with Forged Dropout & Replaceable Hanger
- Fork: Felt 1.3 High Modulus Carbon Design , Carbon Blades, Crown, and Aluminum Dropouts
- Headset: Cane Creek Aheadset, Integrated 1-1/8"
- Seatpost: Felt 1.2 Carbon, 27.2mm, 350mm length, 20mm offset
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop, shallow
- Stem: Felt 2.1 Alloy, 8 or 16 degree rise, 100mm length,
- Handlebar: Felt 2.2 aluminum, 31.8mm clamp, 42cm width, 130mm drop, 90mm reach
- Shifters: Shimano 105, 5600 Series
- Brakeset: Shimano BR-R560
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, 5600 Series
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace RD-7800
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer 50/36T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Mega Exo
- Cassette: Shimano 10 speed 11-25T
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra CN-6701, 10 speed
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-RS500
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix 4 season, 700x25c
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Left shifter was replaced due to malfunction. Some minor cosmetic scratches on drivetrain parts, stem, and seatpost. Frame is in good condition.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: 3 (good)
- Wheels: 3 (good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" - 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.