USED 2007 Kestrel RT 1000 53cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x10 Speed
For sale is a USED 2007 Kestrel RT 1000 53cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x10 Speed
- Size: 53cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 50cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53.5cm
- Head Tube: 160mm
- Steerer Tube: 230mm
- Standover Height: 29.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6600 Mix
- Color: Black/orange
- Weight: 16.6lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Kestrel Carbon, Aero Shape
- Saddle: Forte Pro SL
- Stem: Felt Aluminum, 90mm
- Handlebar: FSA Wing Pro Compact Aluminum, 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6600 2x10
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6600
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra SL FD-6600 Ice Grey
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra SL RD-6600 Ice Grey
- Crankset: FSA Energy Aluminum 170mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5700 12-27t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: American Classic 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows little wear and was well taken care of. Bar tape is brand new.CONDITION (1-5)
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4" too 5'9". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.