USED 2007 S-Works Enduro 17" Carbon Full Suspension Mountain Bike 3x9 Speed XTR
For sale is a USED 2007 S-Works Enduro 17" Carbon Full Suspension Mountain Bike 3x9 Speed XTR
- Size: 17"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 17"
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 140mm
- Steer Tube: 170mm
- Standover Height: 28.5"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano XTR/SRAM X-0 Mix
- Color: Black/Red
- Weight: 28lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Specialized Future Shock E150 SL 150mm Travel
- Headset: Integrated
- Rear Suspension: Specialized Future Shock
- Seatpost: Ritchey Aluminum, 30.9mm
- Saddle: WTB Pure V
- Stem: Direct Mount, 90mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Enduro Aluminum, 660mm
- Shifters: SRAM X-0
- Brakes: Magura Marta
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XTR FD-M960
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X-0
- Crankset: Shimano XTR FC-M970 175mm 44/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: Shima o Deore XT CS-M770 11-34 9 Speed
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: DT Swiss XR 4.20
- Tires: Specialized The Captain 26x2.2"
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some minor cosmetic wear. Fork and rear shock are both in good condition and aren't leaking any oil.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'11". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.