USED 2007 Time Edge First 58cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Dura-Ace/Ultegra 17 lbs
For sale is a USED 2007 Time Edge First 58cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Dura-Ace/Ultegra 2x10 Speed
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 58.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 19.5cm
- Steerer Tube: 28.5cm
- Standover Height: 84cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra/Ritchey
- Color: White/Red/Black/Glossy Carbon
- Weight: 8.1kg/17.9 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Time, integrated
- Seatpost: Ritchey Pro Alloy, 27.2mm Ø, 275mm length, 20mm offset
- Saddle: Fizik Arione, 130mm width
- Stem: Ritchey Pro Alloy, 110mm length,
- Handlebar: Ritchey Pro Alloy, 44cm width, 95mm reach, 150mm drop
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace, ST-7801
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra, BR-6600
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace FD-7900
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace RD-7800
- Crankset: FSA SL-K, 50/34T, 175mm length
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Mega Exo, Threaded external cups
- Cassette: Shimano CS-6600, 12-25T
- Chain: Shimano, CN-7001
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium Race, 20mm depth, 20mm width (external)
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix 4000s, 700x23
CONDITION: Nice used bike that had been sitting for a while. Frame and components are in good shape, wheels have spoke nipples that have some light rust but overall bike is in good shape. New tires/derailleur cables/housing & bar wrap.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: 5 (new)
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3 (5 for derailleurs)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.