SOLD OUT - USED 2008 Kuota Kebel Medium 53cm Carbon Fiber Road Bike Shimano Dura Ace 16 lbs
For sale is a USED 2008 Kuota Kebel Medium 53cm Carbon Fiber Road Bike Shimano Dura AceSPECS:
- Size: Medium/53cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 53cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 145mm
- Steerer Tube: 230mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 7800 Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 16.5lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Kuota Carbon, Aero Shape
- Saddle: Giant Contact SL
- Stem: Forté Aluminum, 120mm
- Handlebar: FSA K-Wing Carbon, 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace ST-7800
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura Ace BR-7800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-7800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-7800
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace FC-7800 172.5mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 12-25t
- Chain: NEW KMC X10
- Wheelset: 700c 38mm Deep Carbon Clinchers
- Tires: Michelin Power endurance 700x23c Rear, Vittoria Rubino Pro 700x23c Front
CONDITION: USED. in good working order and recently serviced. Clear coat on the drive side chain stay has flaked off some. Chain and bar tape are both brand new.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4" to 5'9". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.