USED 2008 Specialized Roubaix Elite Triple 54cm Carbon 105 Road Bike Triple
For sale is a USED 2008 Specialized Roubaix Elite Triple 54cm Carbon 105 Road Bike 3x10 Speed
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 50cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54.8cm
- Head Tube: 16.5cm
- Steerer Tube: 25.3cm
- Standover Height: 75cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x10
- Components: Shimano 105, Easton, FSA
- Color: Glossy Carbon/Black/Gray/White
- Weight: 8.5kg/18.75 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Cane Creek, integrated
- Seatpost: Specialized, carbon fiber, 27.2mm Ø, 20mm offset
- Saddle: Specialized Alias 130mm width
- Stem: Specialized Comp-Set, +8°/-16°, 80mm length
- Handlebar: Unbranded carbon fiber, 42cm width
- Shifters: Shimano 105 FlightDeck
- Brakeset: Unbranded alloy, dual pivot, side-pull
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, Triple
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer, 172.5mm length, 50/39/30T
- Bottom Bracket: MegaExo, threaded external cups
- Cassette: SRAM PG1070, 11-28T
- Chain: Shimao 10 speed
- Wheelset: Easton EA50 Aero, quick release
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700x23c
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Cables, bearing surfaces, housing, and frame are all in good condition, although showing minor scuffs/scratches. Drivetrain shows some grime and wear, with life left in components.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.