SOLD OUT - USED 2008 Specialized Tarmac 61cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano 105 2x10
For sale is a USED 2008 Specialized Tarmac 61cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano 105 2x10
- Size: 61cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 55cm
- Top Tube (effective): 600mm
- Head Tube: 235mm
- Steerer Tube: 320mm
- Standover Height: 33"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano 105/Ultegra Mix
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 18.3lbs
- Frame: Carbon FIber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Aerus Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Henge
- Stem: Specialized Aluminum, 120mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Aluminum, 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5700
- Brakeset: Shimano 105 BR-5600
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5600 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6600 Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-5600 175mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 11-28t
- Chain: KMC 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium Elite 700c
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Chain, cables, housing, cassette, and bar tape are all brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 5/5 (NEW)
- Brake Pads: 3/5 (Good)
- Tires: 3/5 (Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 5/5 (NEW)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6'1" and up. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.