SOLD OUT - USED 2009 Bianchi 1885 55cm Aluminum Road Bike Shimano 105 2x10 Speed
For sale is a USED 2009 Bianchi 1885 55cm Aluminum Road Bike Shimano 105 2x10 Speed
- Size: 55cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52cm
- Top Tube (effective): 55cm
- Head Tube: 155mm
- Steerer Tube: 245mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10 Speed
- Components: Shimano 105 5600 Mix
- Color: Celeste
- Weight: 19.9lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: RC Carbon, 31.6mm
- Saddle: Fizik Pave Sport CX
- Stem: RC Aluminum, 110mm
- Handlebar: Deda Big Piega Aluminum, 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5600
- Brakeset: Shimano 105 BR-5600
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5600 Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5600 Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-5600 172.5mm 52/36t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5600 12-25t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium Race 700c Alloy
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Classic 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows little wear. Tires, bar tape, shift cables and housing are all brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 5/5 (NEW)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 3/5 (Good)
- Cables/Housing: 5/5 (NEW)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'6" to 5'11". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.