USED 2009 Cannondale F7 Medium 17" Aluminum Hardtail Mountain Bike 3x8 Speed
For sale is a USED 2009 Cannondale F7 Medium 17" Aluminum Hardtail Mountain Bike 3x8 Speed
- Size: Medium/17"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 17"
- Top Tube (effective): 56.5cm
- Head Tube: 115mm
- Steer Tube: 200mm
- Standover Height: 29"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x8
- Type: Hardtail Mountain Bike
- Components: Sram X4 Mix
- Color: White/Red/Black
- Weight: 32.75lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Gila Pro Suspension Fork w/ Lockout
- Headset: Threadless
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 31.6mm
- Saddle: WTB Speed V Pro Gel
- Stem: Cannondale Aluminum, 90mm
- Handlebar: Cannondale Aluminum 640mm
- Shifters: Sram X4 Trigger Shifters
- Brakes: Avid BB5 Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Sram Triple
- Rear Derailleur: Sram SX4
- Crankset: FSA CK-300 175mm 44/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Sram 8 Speed 11-32t
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Wheelset: Jalco Disc X320 26" Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Kenda Nevegal 26x2.1"
- Extras: Platform Pedals
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows little wear. Handlebar grips are brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'11". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.