SOLD OUT - USED 2009 Fuji Silhouette 50cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x10 Speed
For sale is a USED 2009 Fuji Silhouette 50cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x10 Speed
- Size: 50cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 500mm
- Top Tube (effective): 545mm
- Head Tube: 140mm
- Steerer Tube: 230mm
- Standover Height: 30"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6600 Mix
- Color: Black White Red
- Weight: 18.25lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Fuji Aluminum, 31.6mm
- Saddle: Fuji
- Stem: 3T ARX-Pro Aluminum, 80mm
- Handlebar: Fuji Aluminum, 42mm
- Shifters: Shimano Non Series ST-R700
- Brakeset: Cane Creek SCR-3
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6600
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6600
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer 170mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Mega EXO
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 12-25t
- Chain: NEW KMC X10.93
- Wheelset: AlexRims ALX 200 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix 4000 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike has a few small scratches and cosmetic wear but is in great mechanical shape. Chain and bar tape are both brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5' to 5'5". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.