SOLD OUT - USED 2009 Fuji Team 56cm Carbon Fiber Road Bike Shimano 105 Ultegra 2x10
For sale is a USED 2009 Fuji Team 56cm Carbon Fiber Road Bike Shimano 105 Ultegra 2x10
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 145mm
- Steerer Tube: 225mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano 105 Ultegra 5600/6600 Mix
- Color: Black White Blue
- Weight: 18.6llbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Fuji Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Bontrager Evoke
- Stem: Fuji Aluminum, 110mm
- Handlebar: Fuji Aluminum, 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5600
- Brakeset: Shimano Non Series BR-R560
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5600
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6600
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer 172.5mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Mega Exo
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 11-28
- Chain: KMC 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium Elite
- Tires: NEW Continental Ultra Sport 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Frame has some clear coat peeling around bottle cage bolts, but otherwise bike is in great shape.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 3/5 (Good)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 3/5 (Good)
- Shifters: 3/5 (Good)
- Cables/Housing: 2/5 (Fair)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.