USED 2009 Ridley Helium XL - 61cm Dura Ace Carbon Fiber Racing Road Bike ISP
For sale is a USED 2009 XL/61cm Ridley Carbon Fiber Road Bike Dura Ace 10 Speed Integrated Seatpost
- Seat Tube (c-t): 72cm (BB to top of integrated seatpost)
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 23.1cm
- Steerer Tube: 30.5cm
- Standover Height: 78cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Dura-Ace/FSA
- Color: White/Red/Black/Carbon
- Weight: 7.8kg/17.2 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: FSA, integrated
- Seatpost: Integrated, cut to 72cm (BB to top of integrated seatpost), 15mm offset, 15mm height adjustment.
- Saddle: Specialized Alias 130,
- Stem: FSA OS115, 130mm length, 6°,
- Handlebar: FSA K-Wing, 44cm width, 110mm reach, 150mm drop, 20mm rise
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace, ST-7801
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura-Ace, BR-7800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace, FD-7800, clamp style
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace, RD-7800
- Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace, FC-7800, 175mm length, 53/39T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, threaded, external bearings
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace, CS-7800 12-25T
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace, CN-7801, 10 speed
- Wheelset: Shimano RS, quick release, 22mm width (external), 24mm depth
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport, 700x25c
- Extras: K-edge chain catcher included
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Bike has seen some good road use, frame/components are still in good shape but the frame does have some scratching/ paint chips. Drivetrain is clean, aside from the usual dirt/grime in crevices. Some scratching on crankarms and tips. Shifters have some scratches on the tops, and stem has some yellowing on main tube. Seatmast topper is stubborn to remove, needing a rubber mallet to knock it off.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3.5 (good)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 5 (new)
- Wheels: 5 (new)
- Frame: 3 (good)
- Shifters: 3 (good)
- Cables/Housing: 3 (5 for derailleurs) (good/new)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6'1" to 6'6". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.