SOLD OUT - USED 2009 Specialized Allez 61cm Aluminum Road Bike Shimano 105 2x10 Speed
For sale is a USED 2009 Specialized Allez 61cm Aluminum Road Bike Shimano 105 2x10 Speed
- Size: 61cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 580mm
- Top Tube (effective): 600mm
- Head Tube: 230mm
- Steerer Tube: 310mm
- Standover Height: 32.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano 105 5600 Mix
- Color: Black Blue
- Weight: 19.9lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: FACT Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Carbon Fiber, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Avatar
- Stem: Specialized Comp-Set Aluminum, 130mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Aluminum, 44cn
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5600
- Brakeset: Tektro Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5600
- Crankset: Shimano Non Series FC-R600 175mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5700 12-27t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some minor cosmetic wear but in great mechanical shape.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 3/5 (Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 3/5 (Good)
- Shifters: 3/5 (Good)
- Cables/Housing: 3/5 (Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6'1" and up. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.