USED 2009 Specialized Transition E5 Comp 54cm Medium TT Triathlon Bike
For sale is a USED 2009 Specialized Transition E5 Comp 54cm Medium TT Triathlon Bike Aluminum/Carbon
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 48.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 11.5cm
- Steer Tube: 20cm
- Standover Height: 74cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Specialized, Easton
- Color: Silver/Black/Red
- Weight: 8.9kg/19.6 lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Cane Creek, integrated
- Seatpost: Carbon fiber, aero
- Saddle: Specialized Ariel SL 130
- Stem: Specialized Comp Set Alloy, +8°/-16°, 100mm length
- Basebar: Alloy, 40cm width
- Aerobars: Profile Design T2+ Cobra, carbon fiber, 340mm length
- Shifters: Shimano Bar End
- Brake Levers: Unbranded Alloy
- Brakes: Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra,
- Crankset: Shimano 105, 172.5mm length, 52/39T
- Bottom Bracket: Threaded external cups
- Cassette: Shimano CS-5600, 12-27T
- Chain: KMC X10
- Wheelset: Easton Orion II, quick release
- Tires: Specialized All Condition, 700x23c [F] /Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x23c [R]
- Extras: Look Delta Arc pedals included
CONDITION: Used and in good shape. Mechanically, bike is functioning as expected. Cosmetically, components have some scratches and scuffs. Shifters have moderate scratching and minor damage to plastic caps over pivot points.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 2 (fair)
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.