USED 2009 Trek 2.1 WSD 47cm Women's 650C Road Bike Aluminum/Carbon Tiagra 9speed
For sale is a USED 2009 Trek 2.1 WSD 47cm Women's 650C Road Bike Aluminum/Carbon Tiagra
- Size: 47cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 38cm
- Top Tube (effective): 47cm
- Head Tube: 135mm
- Steerer Tube: 220mm
- Standover Height: 26"
- Wheel Size: 650c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Shimano Tiagra Mix
- Color: Orange
- Weight: 18.8lbs
- Frame: Aluminum w/ Carbon Seat Stays
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Bontrager Carbon Fiber, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Bontrager RL
- Stem: Bontrager Aluminum, 90mm +7º
- Handlebar: Bontrager Aluminum, 38cm
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra ST-4500
- Brakeset: Tektro Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4500 Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5600 Short Cage
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer 165mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Octalink
- Cassette: SRAM 9 Speed
- Chain: SRAM PC 971
- Wheelset: AlexRims AT450 650c Clinchers
- Tires: Kenda Koncept 650x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order with little wear. Recently serviced. Tires, bar tape, and bottom bracket are new.
Brake Pads: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 4'9" to 5'2". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.