SOLD OUT - USED 2009 Trek Madone 5.2 58cm Carbon Road Bike 2x10 Speed Shimano Ultegra
For sale is a USED 2009 Trek Madone 5.2 58cm Carbon Road Bike 2x10 Speed Shimano Ultegra
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 64cm (Integrated Seat Mast
- Top Tube (effective): 57.5mm
- Head Tube: 160mm
- Steerer Tube: 210mm
- Standover Height: 31.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6600 Ice Grey Mix
- Color: Black/Grey
- Weight: 17.5lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber, Tapered Steer Tube
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Integrated
- Saddle: Velo Plush
- Stem: ST-22 Aluminum, 100mm
- Handlebar: Felt Aluminum, 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6600G Ice Grey Edition
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6600 Ice Grey
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6600 Ice Grey
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6600 Ice Grey
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6600 Ice Grey 175mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 11-27t
- Chain: NEW KMX X10
- Wheelset: Bontrager Race Lite 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Specialized Roubaix Elite 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bar tape, cables, housing and chain are all brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.