USED 2010 Cannondale SuperSix Hi Mod 52cm Carbon Road Bike Dura Ace Ultegra 15lb
USED 2010 Cannondale SuperSix Hi Mod 52cm Carbon Road Bike Dura Ace Ultegra
- Size: 52cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 50cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53.5cm
- Head Tube: 120mm
- Steerer Tube: 210g
- Standover Height: 30"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6700 Mix
- Color: Red/White
- Weight: 15.2lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber, tapered Steer Tube
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Cannondale Carbon, 31.6mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia Q-Bik
- Stem: FSA SL-K Aluminum, 80mm
- Handlebar: FSA Aluminum, 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6700
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6700 Clamp On ø35mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6700
- Crankset: FSA SL-K Light 172.5m 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano CS-6700 11-28t 10 Speed
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Shimano Dura Ace C24 WH-7900
- Tires: Michelin Pro Race 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bottom bracket is brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.