USED 2010 Cannondale Synapse 6 56cm Aluminum Road Bike Shimano Tiagra 2x9
For sale is a USED 2010 Cannondale Synapse 6 56cm Aluminum Road Bike Shimano Tiagra 2x9
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 53cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 180mm
- Steerer Tube: 265mm
- Standover Height: 32"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Shimano Tiagra 4500 Mix
- Color: Blue/White
- Weight: 20.1lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3 Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Cannondale
- Stem: Cannondale C3 Aluminum, 90mm
- Handlebar: Cannondale C4 Aluminum, 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra ST-4500
- Brakeset: Cannondale C4 Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4500
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4500
- Crankset: FSA Omega 172.5mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Mega Exo
- Cassette: SRAM 9 Speed 12-26t
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-R500 Rear, Maddux R3.0 Front
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some minor cosmetic wear. bar tape is brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 3/5 (Good)
- Tires: 3/5 (Good)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 3/5 (Good)
- Shifters: 3/5 (Good)
- Cables/Housing: 3/5 (Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.