SOLD OUT - USED 2010 Cervelo P2 54cm Carbon TT Triathlon Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x10 Speed
For sale is a USED 2010 Cervelo P2 54cm Carbon TT Triathlon Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x10 Speed
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52cm
- Top Tube (effective): 557/530mm
- Head Tube: 121mm
- Steer Tube: 210mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6600 Mix
- Color: Blue Grey
- Weight: 18.7lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Carbon Fiber, Aero Shape
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Ponza Triton
- Stem: Profile Design ARIS Aluminum, 100mm
- Basebar: Vision Aluminum, 42cm
- Aerobars: Vision Aluminum
- Shifters: Shimano SL-BS78 Bar Ends
- Brake Levers: Vision
- Brakes: Cervelo Side Pull Caliperd
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6600 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6600 Short Cage
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer 172.5mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Mega Exo
- Cassette: SRAM OG 1070 11-26
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-RS11
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Slick 700x23c Rear, Vittoria Rubino 700x23 Front
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some cosmetic wear with a scratch on the down tube, but is in great mechanical shape. Wheels, bar tape, and brake pads are brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 5/5 (NEW)
- Tires: 3/5 (Good)
- Wheels: 5/5 (NEW)
- Frame: 2/5 ( Fair, scratch on downtube)
- Shifters: 3/5 (Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good, new shifter housing)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.