USED 2010 F.A.M Carbon Road Bike 54cm Shimano 105 Mavic Ksyrium SL 17 lbs!
For sale is a USED 2010 F.A.M Carbon Road Bike 54cm Shimano 105 2x11 speed Mavic Ksyrium SL Wheels White/Blue
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 48.7cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54.5cm
- Head Tube: 14.5cm
- Steerer Tube: 22.5cm
- Standover Height:
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano 105/Various others
- Color: Blue/White
- Weight: 8kg/17.6 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Pro-Lite, Integrated
- Seatpost: Easton EC70, 27.2mm diameter, 250mm length, 25mm offset
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Regal Girardi, 153mm width
- Stem: Easton EA70, 90mm length
- Handlebar: Ritchey Pro, Aluminum, 26mm clamp, 42cm width, 85mm reach, 145mm drop
- Shifters: Shimano 105, 5800 series
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra, BR-6500
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, FD-5800, Braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105, RD-5800
- Crankset: Shimano 105, FC-5800, 172.5mm length, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BB7900, threaded external bearings
- Cassette: Shimano 105, CS-5800, 11-28T
- Chain: KMC 11 speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium SL, bladed spokes, 19mm width, (external), 22mm depth
- Tires: Panaracer Tserv, 700x25c
- Extras: Cateye Strada wireless computer, and sensor included.
CONDITION: Used and in great shape. Bike has very low miles and parts are in near perfect shape, as well as the frame. Some dirt scuffs throughout, and wear from housing on headtube. Drivetrain shows a bit of wear.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4 (very good)
- Tires: 4 (very good)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.