SOLD OUT - USED 2010 Gary Fisher Cronus Pro 56cm Carbon Fiber Road Bike Ultegra 16lbs!
For sale is a USED 2010 Gary Fisher Cronus Pro 56cm Carbon Fiber Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x10
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56.2cm
- Head Tube: 18cm
- Steerer Tube: 26.3cm
- Standover Height:
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra
- Color: White/Red/Black
- Weight: 7.5kg/16.5 lbs
- Frame: Fisher carbon frame, size- specific layup, hidden fender mounts
- Fork: Bontrager carbon FCC, carbon E2 1-1/8" - 1-1/2" steerer, wide stance carbon legs, accepts 25mm hub endcaps w/integrated SpeedTrap computer mount
- Headset: Cane Creek IS 2 for E2 Integrated, w/carbon cover
- Seatpost: Bontrager RaceXLite, carbon fiber, 27.2mm, 335mm length
- Saddle: Specialized Phenom Expert, 143mm width, hollow Ti rails
- Stem: Bontrager RXL, 7°x105mm length
- Handlebar: Bontrager RL, 42cm width, 125mm drop, 85mm reach
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra, ST-6700
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra, BR-6700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, FD-6700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, RD-6700
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, FC-6750, 172.5mm length, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: BB 90 integrated bottom bracket
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1070, 12-25T
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra, CN-6701, 10 speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager RL, 19mm width (external), 20mm depth
- Tires: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x24c (F), Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x25c (R)
CONDITION: Used and in good condition. Bike recently received new bar tape, new tubes, new rear tire. Frame and wheels have a few minor scuffs throughout. Saddle has some tearing on left side. Shifters have some scuffing on tops and bottoms of levers. Driveside crankarm has some scratches as well. Drivetrain has life left in components.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4 (very good)
- Tires: 4 (very good)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.