USED 2010 Giant Defy Advanced 1 Small 52cm Ultegra Carbon Endurance Road Bike
For sale is a USED 2010 Small/52cm Giant Defy Advanced 1 Ultegra 10 Speed Carbon Road Endurance Bike
- Size: S/52cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 47cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53.5cm
- Head Tube: 14.7cm
- Steerer Tube: 23.2cm
- Standover Height: 29.5cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra
- Color: White/Carbon
- Weight: 7.45kg/16.4 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: FSA/Giant integrated
- Seatpost: Giant Aero post, 325mm length, 20mm offset
- Saddle: Fizik Aliante, 141mm width
- Stem: Giant Connect, 8°x90mm length
- Handlebar: 40cm width, 90mm reach, 145mm drop
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra, ST-6700
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra, BR-6700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, FD-6700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, RD-6700
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, FC-6700, 170mm length, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: PressFit
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700, 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra, 10 speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium Elite, 20mm width (external), 23mm depth, bladed spokes, quick release
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix 4000s (f), Grand Prix 4000s II (rear), 700x23c
CONDITION: Used and in great condition. Recently serviced and received new bar tape. Drivetrain shows signs of use, with some scratches on tips of crankarms.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4 (very good)
- Tires: 4 (very good)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.