USED 2010 Look 566 52cm SRAM Rival/Force S60 Aero Wheels Carbon Road Bike 16lbs!
For sale is a USED 2010 Look 566 Small 52cm Carbon Road Bike SRAM Rival/Force Aero Wheels Ritchey
- Size: Small/52cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 49cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52.6cm
- Head Tube: 14.5cm
- Steerer Tube: 23.3cm
- Standover Height: 75.5cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: SRAM Rival/FSA/Ritchey/PRO
- Color: Red/White
- Weight: 7.4kg/16.3 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: FSA, Integrated
- Seatpost: Ritchey Carbon, 27.2mm, 260mm length, 0mm offset
- Saddle: Specialized Avatar expert, 143mm width
- Stem: Ritchey carbon fiber, 90mm length
- Handlebar: PRO Vibe, 42cm width, 130mm drop, 75mm reach
- Shifters: Sram Rival, DoubleTap
- Brakeset: Sram Rival, dual pivot
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Rival, clamp style
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force
- Crankset: FSA SL-K Light Carbon, 53/39T, 130mm BCD 5-bolt, 172.5mm length
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1070, 10 Speed, 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano 10 speed
- Wheelset: SRAM S60, 24mm width (external), 57mm depth
- Tires: Delium, 700x23c
- Extras: Extra rear derailleur hanger included
CONDITION: Bike's in good shape. Has a few cosmetic blemishes, on seatstays and a spoke on front wheel. Rest of bike is clean and well cared for. Has typical signs of use, such as housing rub and brake track wear. Saddle has a tear on right rear edge.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: 3 (good)
- Wheels: 3 (good)
- Frame: 3 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'1" - 5'7". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.