USED 2010 Specialized S-Works Tri-Cross 61cm Carbon Cyclocross CX Bike SRAM Apex
For sale is a USED 2010 Specialized S-Works Tri-Cross 61cm Carbon Cyclocross Bike SRAM Apex
- Size: 61cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 610mm
- Top Tube (effective): 595mm
- Head Tube: 195mm
- Steerer Tube: 295mm
- Standover Height: 33.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: SRAM Apex
- Color: White Red
- Weight: 19.25lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: WTB Rocket V
- Stem: Pinarello Most Carbon Fiber Integrated Bar and Stem, 120mm
- Handlebar: Pinarello Most Carbon Fiber Integrated Bar and Stem, 40cm
- Shifters: SRAM Apex 2x10
- Brakeset: TRP Cantilever
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Apex Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex Short Cage
- Crankset: SRAM Apex 172.5mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: GXP
- Cassette: SRAM PG 1050 11-32
- Chain: SRAM PC 1031
- Wheelset: F: Shimano WH-R560/R: Fulcrum Racing 7
- Tires: Specialized Tracer 700x33c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Tires and bar tape are both brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 3/5 (Good)
- Tires: 5/5 (NEW)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 3/5 (Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6'1" and up. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.