SOLD OUT - USED 2010 Trek Madone 4.5 Double 54cm Shimano 105 Carbon Road Bike Black Red
For sale is a USED 2010 Trek Madone 4.5 Double 54cm 105 Carbon Road Bike
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 50.6cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53.8cm
- Head Tube: 15cm
- Steerer Tube: 23.2cm
- Standover Height: 74.2cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10 speed
- Components: Shimano 105 Series
- Color: Black/White/Red
- Weight: 8.78kg/19.35 lbs
- Frame: TCT Carbon, DuoTrap compatible
- Fork: Bontrager Race Lite, carbon w/E2 aluminum steerer
- Headset: Aheadset w/cartridge bearings, integrated, sealed, alloy; 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Seatpost: Bontrager Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Oura Gel, 143mm width
- Stem: Bontrager Race Lite, 7 degree, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager SSR VR, 31.8mm clamp, 42mm width, 135cm drop, 90mm reach
- Shifters: Shimano 105, ST-5600 Series
- Brakeset: Shimano Tiagra, BR-4500 Series
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, FD-5600
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105, RD-5600
- Crankset: Shimano FC-R600, 172.5mm length, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Threaded, external bearing
- Cassette: 12-27T, Shimano CS-5600, 10 speed
- Chain: KMC X10, 10 speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager SSR
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport, 700x25c
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. New tires, cables/housing, bar wrap, chain, and shifter hoods installed.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (5 for chain) (very good/excellent)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: 5 (excellent)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 5 (excellent)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone . Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.