USED 2011 Blue Norcross EX ML 56cm Carbon Cyclocross Bike SRAM Apex 2x10 Sp.
For sale is a USED 2011 Blue Norcross EX ML 56cm Carbon Cyclocross Bike SRAM Apex 2x10 Sp.
- Size: ML/56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56.5cm
- Head Tube: 160mm
- Steer Tube: 260mm
- Standover Height: 33"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: SRAM Apex Mix
- Color: Black White
- Weight: 19.2lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber, Tapered Steer Tube
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Aerus AL Aluminum, 31.6mm
- Saddle: Blue
- Stem: Aerus AL Aluminum, 110mm
- Handlebar: Aerus Aluminum, 42cm
- Shifters: SRAM Apex in snow white
- Brakeset: Avid Shorty 6 Cantilever
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Apex Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex Short Cage
- Crankset: SRAM Apex 172.5mm 48/34t
- Bottom Bracket: GXP
- Cassette: SRAM PG 1050 11-28t
- Chain: SRAM PC 1031
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-R500
- Tires: Kenda Kwick 700x30c
CONDITION: USED, in great condition with little wear. Frame has a few very minor scratches. Wheels tires, and bar tape are all brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.