USED 2011 Cervelo P2 56cm Ultegra 2x10 Speed Carbon Fiber TT Triathlon Bike P2C
For sale is a USED 2011 Cervelo P2 56cm Ultegra 2x10 Speed Carbon Fiber TT Triathlon Bike
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57.3cm
- Head Tube: 14cm
- Steer Tube: 24cm
- Standover Height: 79.5cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano, Vision, FSA
- Color: Black/Red/White
- Weight: 8.5kg/18.7 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: FSA IS-2, integrated
- Seatpost: Cervelo Aero, 2 position offset
- Saddle: Fizik Arione Tri 2
- Stem: Vision Alloy, 90mm x 10°
- Basebar: Vision Alloy, 42cm width
- Aerobars: Vision TriMax Team, 340mm length
- Shifters: Shimano, bar end
- Brake Levers: Vision Aero
- Brakes: FSA Gossamer, side pull
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer 50/34T, 172.5mm length
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
- Cassette: Shimano 12-25T
- Chain: Shimano
- Wheelset: Shimano R500, quick release
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Slick, 700x23c
CONDITION: Used and in great shape. Frame has a couple minor scratches to it. Seatpost shows some scuffing. Drivetrain shows wear and grime, with barely any scuffing to components.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4
- Tires: 4
- Wheels: 3 (good)
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.