USED 2011 Colnago EPS 52s Carbon Fiber Road Bike Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 2x10
For sale is a USED 2011 Colnago EPS 52s Carbon Fiber Road Bike Shimano Dura Ace Di2 2x10
- Size: 52s
- Seat Tube (c-t): 520mm
- Top Tube (effective): 549mm
- Head Tube: 161mm
- Steerer Tube: 260mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 7970 Mix
- Color: Blue White
- Weight: 15.9lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Colnago Carbon, 31.6mm
- Saddle: Prologo
- Stem: FSA OS 115 Aluminum, 100mm
- Handlebar: FSA Aluminum, 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 ST-7970
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura Ace BR-7900
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 FD-7970
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 RD-7970
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace FC-7950 170mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollotech II
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace CS-7900 11-28t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Shimano Dura Ace WH-7850
- Tires: Bontrager R3 Plus 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Frame shows some cosmetic wear. Bike does not include Di2 Battery charger, you will need an SM-BCR1 Charger separately to charge the battery on this bike. Bar tape is brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 3/5 (Good)
- Tires: 3/5 (Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 3/5 (Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.