SOLD OUT - USED 2011 Felt B16 52cm Carbon TT Triathlon Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x10 Speed
For sale is a USED 2011 Felt B16 52cm Carbon TT Triathlon Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x10 Speed
- Size: 52cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 520mm
- Top Tube (effective): 503mm
- Head Tube: 100mm
- Steer Tube: 185mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6700 Mix
- Color: Black Green
- Weight: 18.3lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Felt Carbon, Aero Shape
- Saddle: Justek
- Stem: Titec Pluto Aluminum, 100mm
- Basebar: Felt Aluminum, 40cm
- Aerobars: Felt Aluminum
- Shifters: Microshift 2x10 Speed Bar End Shifters
- Brake Levers: Tektro TL720
- Brakes: Tektro Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6700 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6700 Short Cage
- Crankset: SRAM Apex 175mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: GXP
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 12-27t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium Elite 700c
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows little wear.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.