USED 2011 Jamis Quest 51cm Reynolds 631 Steel Road Bike 2x10 Speed 105 Red
For sale is a USED 2011 Jamis Quest 51cm Reynolds 631 Steel Road Bike 2x10 Speed 105 Red
- Size: 51cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 49cm
- Top Tube (effective): 51cm
- Head Tube: 140mm
- Steerer Tube: 245mm
- Standover Height:
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano 105 5700 Mix
- Color: Red
- Weight: 20lbs
- Frame: Reynolds 631 Steel
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Ritchey Threadless
- Seatpost: Ritchey Classic 27.2mm
- Saddle: Jamis
- Stem: F2 NVO Adjustable Aluminum 90mm
- Handlebar: Ritchey BioMax Aluminum 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5700 Silver
- Brakeset: Shimano BR-R450
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimamo Ultegra RD-6700
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer 170mm 50/34t Compact
- Bottom Bracket: Mega Exo
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5700 11-28t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium Race
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffirio Pro Slick 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in great shape with very little wear. Bike only appears to have been ridden a few times. Frame has a few small scratches, but bike is in almost perfect mechanical shape.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'1'' to 5'7''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.