USED 2011 Specialized Tarmac SL3 Pro 56cm Carbon Road Bike Sram Force/Red 10 Sp
For sale is a USED 2011 Specialized Tarmac SL3 Pro 56cm Carbon Road Bike Sram Force/Red 10 Sp
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 170mm
- Steerer Tube: 270mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Sram Force/Red Mix
- Color: White/Red
- Weight: 16.4lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: 3T Doric Team Carbon Fiber, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia Prolink
- Stem: Pro PLT 100mm Aluminum
- Handlebar: Bontrager Race Lite 44cm
- Shifters: Sram Force 2x10 Speed
- Brakeset: Sram Force
- Front Derailleur: Sram Force
- Rear Derailleur: Sram Red
- Crankset: FSA K-Force Light 172.5mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Mega EXO
- Cassette: Sram PG 1070 11-28t
- Chain: Sram 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 5 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix 4 Season 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Frame has a few small scratches.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.