SOLD OUT - USED 2012 Cannondale Flash 29er 2 Aluminum Hardtail Mountain Bike White
For sale is a USED 2012 Cannondale Flash 29er 2 Aluminum Hardtail Mountain Bike
- Size: M
- Seat Tube (c-t): 44cm
- Top Tube (effective): 59.3cm
- Head Tube: 13.5cm
- Steer Tube: 20.3cm
- Standover Height: 74.3cm
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 3x10
- Type: Hardtail 29" Mountain Bike
- Components: SRAM Shifters/Brakes,
- Color: White/Black/Orange
- Weight: 11.7kg/25.8lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Lefty 29'r PBR, 90mm, OPI, Solo Air
- Headset: Cannondale Headshock Si
- Seatpost: Cannondale C2 C2, 27.2x400mm
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage 2, 140mm width, CroMo Rails
- Stem: Cannondale C1 Headshock, 31.8mm, Threadless
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Riser, 680mm Wide x 20mm rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Shifters: SRAM X7, 3x10 Speed
- Brakes: SRAM Elixir 3, 180/160mm
- Front Derailleur: SRAM X7
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X9
- Crankset: SRAM S1000, BB30, 44/33/22
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM BB30
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1030, 11-36, 10 Speed
- Chain: SRAM PC-1071
- Wheelset: Sunringle Inferno 25, 32h
- Tires: CST Camber, 29x2.25
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: 5 (excellent)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 3 (good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Some light scratching on frame and bits. New tires installed, along with a rear brake bleed.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" - 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.