USED 2012 Cannondale SuperSix EVO 54cm Carbon Road Bike SRAM Red 2x10 Speed
For sale is a USED 2012 Cannondale SuperSix EVO 54cm Carbon Road Bike SRAM Red 2x10 Speed
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54.5cm
- Head Tube: 140mm
- Steerer Tube: 235mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: SRAM Red Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 14.7lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: FSA SL-K Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Fizik Arione Cx
- Stem: FSA SL-K
- Handlebar: FSA Wing Pro Aluminum, Compact Bend, 42cm
- Shifters: SRAM Red 2x10 Speed
- Brakeset: SRAM Red
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Red Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Red Short Cage
- Crankset: Cannondale Powered by SRAM 172.5mm 53/39T
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: SRAM PG 1070 12-26t 10 Speed
- Chain: SRAM PC 1071
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium Elite 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Continental GP 4000 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike is in good shape with a few scratches on the drive side shifter.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 3/5 (Good, Shifters have some cosmetic damage on drive side lever.)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.