USED 2012 Cervelo P2 58cm Carbon TT Triathlon Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x10
For sale is a USED 2012 Cervelo P2 58cm Carbon TT Triathlon Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x10
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 58cm
- Top Tube (effective): 560/589mm
- Head Tube: 160mm
- Steer Tube: 255mm
- Standover Height: 32"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6700 Mix
- Color: Black White Red
- Weight: 19.6lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Aero Shape, Carbon
- Saddle: Fizik Arione
- Stem: PProfile Design Aluminum, 120mm
- Basebar: 3T Aura Pro Carbon, 42cm
- Aerobars: 3T Aluminum
- Shifters: Shimano SL-BS78
- Brake Levers: Tektro Carbon Fiber
- Brakes: FSA Gossamer Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6700 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6700 SS Short Cage
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer 170mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Mega Exo
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 12-25t
- Chain: SRAM PC 1051
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-R500700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Vittoria Open Corsa 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows little wear.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.