SOLD OUT - USED 2012 Lapierre Zesty 314 Large Aluminum Full Suspension Mountain Bike
For sale is a USED 2012 Lapierre Zesty 314 Large Aluminum Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Size: Large/50cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 50cm
- Top Tube (effective): 62cm
- Head Tube: 145mm
- Steer Tube: 210mm
- Standover Height: 30"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Deore Mix
- Color: Green
- Weight: 30.75lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Fox Float 32 RL 140mm Travel
- Headset: Threadless
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float R 140mm Travel
- Seatpost: Lapierre Aluminum, 31.6mm
- Saddle: WTB BMX
- Stem: Lapierre Aluminum, 90mm
- Handlebar: Lapierre Aluminum, 640mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M530
- Brakes: Formula K18 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX FD-M660 3x9
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M772
- Crankset: Shimano FC-M542 175mm 44/34/22
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG80-9 11-32t
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Sunrims Rhino Lite 26" Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: NEW Kenda 26x2.1"
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some cosmetic wear from normal use. Tires and grips are both brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 2/5 (Fair)
- Brake Pads: 3/5 (Good)
- Tires: 5/5 (NEW)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 3/5 (Good)
- Shifters: 3/5 (Good)
- Cables/Housing: 3/5 (Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.