USED 2012 Orbea Orca 54cm Carbon Road Bike 2x10 Speed Shimano Ultegra Black
For sale is a USED 2012 Orbea Orca 54cm Carbon Road Bike 2x10 Speed Shimano Ultegra Black
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 150mm
- Steerer Tube: 240mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 7900/Ultegra 6700 Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 16lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Salsa Carbon Fiber 31.6mm
- Saddle: WTB Rocket V
- Stem: FSA Gossamer 100mm
- Handlebar: FSA Gossamer 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6700
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura Ace BR-7900
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-7800 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6700 Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6700 170mm 50/34t Compact
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Uletgra CS-6600 12-27t
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra CN-6600
- Wheelset: Shimano Ultegra WH-6700 700c Tubeless Ready
- Tires: Michelin Pro Race 4 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows little wear overall. Includes ultra desirable Cub House gold sticker on the top tube for extra swagg.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.