SOLD OUT - USED 2012 S-Works Stumpjumper Large Carbon Hardtail 29" Specialized Mountain
For sale is a USED 2012 S-Works Stumpjumper Large Carbon Hardtail MTB 29" Specialized 2x10
- Size: Large 19"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 483mm
- Top Tube (effective): 615mm
- Head Tube: 120mm
- Steer Tube: 180mm
- Standover Height: 32.5"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 2x10
- Type: Hardtail Carbon Mountain 29er
- Components: SRAM XX
- Color: Black Red
- Weight: 21.14 Lbs
- Frame: Fact Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Custom RockShox SID World Cup 29 Brain 80mm Travel
- Headset: Threadless Integrated FSA
- Seatpost: S-Works Carbon 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Expert Titanium Rails
- Stem: Syntace F109 100mm
- Handlebar: S-Works XC Carbon Flat Bar 31.8x680mm
- Shifters: SRAM XX 10 Speed
- Brakes: Avid XX World Cup Hydraulic Disc
- Front Derailleur: SRAM XX
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX 10 speed
- Crankset: S-Works Carbon 38/24T 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: S-Works OS PF30
- Cassette: SRAM XX 10-speed 11-36T
- Chain: KMC X10 SL
- Wheelset: Roval Control SL 29
- Tires: S-Works Renegade 29x1.95
CONDITION: Bike is lightly used and in excellent working condition. Bike shows very little wear has very low mileage.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10 to 6'1. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.