USED 2012 Specialized S-Works Amira 54cm Carbon Road Bike SRAM Red 10 Speed
For sale is aUSED 2012 Specialized S-Works Amira 54cm Carbon Road Bike SRAM Red 10 Speed
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53.7cm
- Head Tube: 145mm
- Steerer Tube: 215mm
- Standover Height: 28.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: SRAM Red 10 Speed
- Color: Red White Black
- Weight: 15.1lbs
- Frame: FACT Carbon
- Fork: FACT Carbon
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: FSA SL-K Carbon, Zero Offset, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Romin Evo Expert
- Stem: 3T ARX-Pro 80mm
- Handlebar: Zipp Carbon, 38cm
- Shifters: SRAM Red 10 Speed
- Brakeset: SRAM Force
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6700
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Red
- Crankset: SRAM Red 170mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6600 12-27t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Zipp 101 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: NEW Continental Ultra Sport 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Tires are brand new.
Condition Rating (1-5)
Brake Pads: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.