USED 2012 Toyo x Livery Design Gruppe 54cm Lugged Steel Fixed Gear Bike Nitto
For sale is a USED 2012 Toyo x Livery Design Gruppe 54cm Lugged Steel Fixed Gear Bike LDG Nitto Dura-Ace
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 13.5cm
- Steerer Tube: 24cm
- Standover Height: 80cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Color: Gray
- Weight: 8.4kg/18.5 lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: Conventional threaded
- Seatpost: LD:Labs, titanium, 350mm length, 0mm offset
- Saddle: Brooks B17, Black, 171mm width,
- Stem: Livery Steel, 26mm Ø, 60-120mm length, adjustable
- Handlebar: Nitto aluminum, 42cm width, 105mm reach, 135mm drop
- Brakes: Alloy, side-pull
- Crankset: Shun, single speed, 170mm length, 48T
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper
- Cog: 16T
- Chain: KMC Z, single speed
- Wheelset: Velocity Fusion rims, w/ Shimano Dura-Ace (HB-7600) hubs
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport, 700x23c
CONDITION: Bike is in great shape overall, especially the frame. Crank has a couple small scratches on it but everything else aesthetically and functionally is great.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 3.5 (pretty good)
- Tires: 5 (new)
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: n/a
- Cables/Housing: n/a
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10" . Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.