USED 2012 Trek Speed Concept Small Carbon TT Bike Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 2x11 USA
For sale is aUSED 2012 Trek Speed Concept Small Carbon TT Bike Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 2x11
- Size: Small
- Seat Tube (c-t): 503mm
- Top Tube (effective): 495mm
- Head Tube: 76mm
- Steer Tube: 120mm
- Standover Height: 29.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9070 2x11 Speed
- Color: Black
- Weight: 19.2lbs
- Frame: OCLV 600 Series Carbon Fiber made in the USA
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Bontrager Carbon, Aero Shape
- Saddle: Bontrager Hilo Rx Titanium Rail
- Stem: Bontrager Integrated Carbon Fiber Bar and Stem
- Basebar:Bontrager SC Carbon, 40cm
- Aerobars: Bontrager Carbon
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 SW-9071/ST-9060
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura ace ST-9060
- Brakes: Trek Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 FD-9070
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 RD-9070
- Crankset: SRAM Quarq Carbon Power Meter Crank 170mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: BB90
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace CS-9000 11-25t
- Chain: Shimano Dura Ace 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-RS100 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Mavic Yksion Elite 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Frame has some cosmetic scratches on drive side seat stay. Di2 Firmware was updated 10/22/19. Wheels and brake cables are brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 5/5 (NEW)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 5/5 (NEW)
- Frame: 3/5 (Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5' to 5'5". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.