USED 2012 Wilier Triestina Izoard XP 51cm Carbon Road Bike 2x9 Speed Dura Ace
For sale is a USED 2012 Wilier Triestina Izoard XP 51cm Carbon Road Bike 2x9 Speed Dura Ace
- Size: 51cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 48cm
- Top Tube (effective): 51cm
- Head Tube: 110mm
- Steerer Tube: 190mm
- Standover Height: 28''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 7700 Mix
- Color: Red
- Weight: 16.8lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fier
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Zipp Service Course Aluminum 31.6mm
- Saddle: Selle San Marco ASP
- Stem: Zipp Service Course Aluminum 100mm
- Handlebar: Zipp Servce Course Aluminum 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace ST-7700
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura Ace BR-7800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6700 Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: Shiano Dura Ace RD-7700
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace FC-7800 170mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace CS-7700 12-23t
- Chain: Sram 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Helium 700c
- Tires: Vredstein Fortezza 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order with little wear and recently serviced. Frame has some paint chipping off at the head tube.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'1'' to 5'7''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.