SOLD OUT - USED 2013 Cannondale Supersix Evo 58cm Carbon Road Bike 11 Speed Dura Ace 14lbs!
For sale is a USED 2013 Cannondale Supersix Evo 58cm Carbon Road Bike 2x11 Speed Dura Ace
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 575mm
- Head Tube: 175mm
- Steerer Tube: 260mm
- Standover Height: 82.5cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Dura-Ace 9000 Series Mix
- Color: Black/White/Gold
- Weight: 14.5lbs
- Frame: Hi-Mod Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: FSA K-Force Carbon Fiber, 27.2mm, 25mm Setback
- Saddle: Cobb Cycling V-Force
- Stem: FSA OS-99 Carbon Fiber, 110mm
- Handlebar: FSA K-Force Carbon Fiber, 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace ST-9000
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura Ace BR-9000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-9000 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-9000 SS Short Cage
- Crankset: Cannondale Hollowgram 175mm 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: BB30 SISL2
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800 11-28t
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium SLS
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix 4 Season 700cx25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working condition and recently serviced with new bar tape. Bike shows cosmetic wear but in great mechanical shape.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10 to 6'3. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.