USED 2013 Felt DA4 51cm Carbon Fiber TT Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x10 Speed
For sale is a USED 2013 Felt DA4 51cm Carbon Fiber TT Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x10 Speed
- Size: 51cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 510mm
- Top Tube (effective): 500/520mm
- Head Tube: 80mm
- Steerer Tube: 110mm
- Standover Height: 29.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6700 Mix
- Color: Black Grey
- Weight: 20.8lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Carbon Fiber, Aero Shape
- Saddle: Specialized Sitero Titanium Rail
- Stem: Felt Bayonet, 70mm
- Handlebar: Felt Bayonet Aluminum Aero Bar
- Shifters: Vision Bar End Shifters
- Brakeset: Felt Aero Rim Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6700 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6700 Short cage
- Crankset: Vision TTiMax 170mm 52/38t
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra CS-4600 12-25t
- Chain: FSA S-10
- Wheelset: 700c
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x25c Rear, Felt TTR 700x25c front
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows little wear. Bar tape and rear brake cable are brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 5 (NEW Rear)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'1" to 5'7". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.