USED 2013 Giant TCR 2 Medium Aluminum Road Bike Shimano Tiagra 2x10 Speed
For sale is a USED 2013 Giant TCR 2 Medium Aluminum Road Bike Shimano Tiagra 2x9 Speed
- Size: Medium
- Seat Tube (c-t): 50cm
- Top Tube (effective): 55.5cm
- Head Tube: 150mm
- Steerer Tube: 230mm
- Standover Height: 29.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Tiagra 4600 Mix
- Color: Black Red
- Weight: 19.25lbs
- Frame: Giant Aluxx SL Fluid Form Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Giant Connect Carbon, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Giant TCR
- Stem: Giant Aluminum, 110mm
- Handlebar: Giant Aluminum, 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra ST-4600
- Brakeset: Tektro TK-R540 Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4600
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4600
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra FC-4650 172.5mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra CS-4600 12-28t
- Chain: KMC X10
- Wheelset: Giant P-R2 700c Alloy Clincher
- Tires: Giant P-R3 700x23c Road Clincher
CONDITION: USED, in great shape and recently serviced. Bike shows little wear and does not appear to have many rides on it.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'6" to 5'11". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.