SOLD OUT - USED 2013 Giant XTC Advanced SL 29er 0 L Large SID Carbon Hard Tail MTB 20lbs!
For sale is a USED 2013 Giant XTC Advanced SL 29er 0 L Large SID XX Carbon Hard Tail Mountain Bike
- Size: L
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19"
- Top Tube (effective): 60.5cm
- Head Tube: 10.7cm
- Steer Tube: 18.3cm
- Standover Height: 77.5cm
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 2x10 speed
- Type: Carbon Hardtail Mountani Bike
- Components: SRAM XX Series, Rockshox Fork
- Color: Carbon/Blue/White
- Weight: 9.35kg/20.6lbs
- Frame: Carbon, Advanced SL-Grade Composite
- Fork: RockShox SID XX 29 with Remote PushLoc and QR15 thru-axle, OverDrive 2 steerer suspension fork, 100mm Travel
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Giant Contact SLR, Composite, 27.2mm
- Saddle: WTB Deva ThinLine Gel, 143mm width
- Stem: Giant Contact SLR, Composite, OverDrive 2, 8 degree, 100mm length
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SLR, Composite, Flat, 31.8mm clamp, 695mm width
- Shifters: SRAM XX, 2x10 Speed
- Brakes: SRAM XX World Cup, [F] 160mm [R] 140mm
- Front Derailleur: SRAM XO,
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX, 10 speed
- Crankset: SRAM XX, 26/39, 120BCD 4-bolt
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM XX, GXP Press Fit
- Cassette: SRAM XG 1099 11x36, 10-Speed
- Chain: KMC X10SL, 10 speed
- Wheelset: Giant P-XCR Composite 29er 0
- Tires: Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Tubeless Ready. (Currently set up with presta valve tubes)
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Minor cosmetic blemishes and dirt in crevices.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: chain 3/ cranks 4/ cassette 4 (good-very good)
- Brake Pads: 4 (very good)
- Tires: 3 (good)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" - 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.