USED 2013 Intense Carbine Carbon Mountain Bike Full Suspension Large Deore XT
- For sale is a USED 2013 Intense Carbine Carbon Mountain Bike Full Suspension Large Deore XT
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 623mm
- Head Tube: 122mm
- Steer Tube: 200mm
- Standover Height: 29"
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Speed: 1x11
- Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Deore XT M8000 Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 31.4lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Fox Factory 34 160mm Travel
- Headset: Integrated
- Rear Suspension: Fox Factory Float
- Seatpost: KS Lev Dropper
- Saddle: WTB Volt
- Stem: Truvativ AKA Aluminum, 70mm
- Handlebar: Answer Aluminum, 780mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT SL-M8000
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT BL/BR-M785
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M8000
- Crankset: Shimano Deore XT FD-M785 175mm 32t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Deore XT CS-M8000 11-46t
- Chain: NEW KMC X11
- Wheelset: WTB Frequency i23 Alloy
- Tires: NEW Maxxis High Roller II 27.5x2.4" Rear, Vittoria Goma 27.5x2.25" Front
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: Chain 5/5 (NEW), Cassette 3/5 (Good), Crank 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good) for front brake. 5/5 (NEW) for rear pads
- Tires: Front Tire 3/5 (Good), Rear Tire 5/5 (NEW)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Chain and rear tire are brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'1". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.