USED 2013 Jamis Xenith T1 54cm Carbon Triathlon TT Bike SRAM Force 10 speed
For sale is a USED 2013 Jamis Xenith T1 54cm Carbon Triathlon TT Bike SRAM Force 10 speed
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 51.1cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52.5cm
- Head Tube: 11cm
- Steer Tube: 20.5cm
- Standover Height:
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: SRAM/Profile Design/Shimano
- Color: Glossy Carbon/Crimson/Gray/White
- Weight: 9kg/19.8lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber, w/ shrouded brake
- Headset: Ritchey, Integrated 1-1/8"
- Seatpost: Carbon aero design, frame specific, 350mm length, 10mm offset
- Saddle: Serfas, 140mm width
- Stem: Profile Design Aris, 90mm length,+/- 7°
- Basebar: Profile Design Svet Zero, 40cm width, 50mm reach, 0mm rise/drop
- Aerobars: Profile T3+ Cobra Drop-bend carbon extensions,, 340mm
- Shifters: SRAM 500 TT
- Brake Levers: Tektro Alloy
- Brakes: Tektro Quartz
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Rival
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force, short cage
- Crankset: Vision TTiMax, 52/38T, 175mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Pressfit
- Cassette: SRAM PG 1070, 12-27T
- Chain: SRAM PC-1051
- Wheelset: Shimano RS, quick release, 23mm width (external), 24mm depth
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II, 700x23c
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Frame has minor signs of wear. Seatpost has a chip on frontal area. Drivetrain functions as expected.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 4 (very good)
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 5 (new)
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.