SOLD OUT - USED 2013 Medium BMC TeamElite TE03 29" Mountain Bike Medium Shimano Deore 29er
For sale is a USED 2013 Medium BMC TeamElite TE03 29" Mountain Bike Medium Shimano Deore 10 Speed
- Size: Medium
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19"
- Top Tube (effective): 24.25"
- Head Tube: 4"
- Steer Tube: 6.75"
- Standover Height: 33.5"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 3x10
- Type: Hardtail Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Deore
- Color: Charcoal/Green/White
- Weight: 12.2kg/27lbs
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Rockshox Recon, 100mm travel
- Headset: Integrated,
- Rear Suspension: N/A
- Seatpost: 31.6mm, 340mm length, 15mm offset,
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta, 143mm width
- Stem: Easton, 8°x75mm length
- Handlebar: Scor Mk. III 720mm width, 9° sweep
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT, SL-M591
- Brakes: Avid Elixir 1, hydraulic, 180mm rotors
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX, FD-M671
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, RD-M595
- Crankset: Shimano Deore, FC-M590, 175mm length, 42/32/24T
- Bottom Bracket: Threaded, external bearings, SM-BB51
- Cassette: Shimano Deore XT, CS-M771-10, 11-42T, with Wolf Tooth 42T cog
- Chain: KMC 10 speed, w/ quick link
- Wheelset: AlexRims XD Comp, 24mm width (external), 19mm depth, quick release
- Tires: Onza Canis, 29x2.25"
- Extras: Bottle cage included
CONDITION: Excellent condition. Tuned up. New brake pads front and rear. Rear brake bled. Some usual wear on frame and components.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 4 (very good)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" - 6'2". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.