USED 2013 Specialized Roubaix Comp 58cm Carbon Endurance Road Bike Ultegra
For sale is a USED 2013 Specialized Roubaix Comp 58cm Carbon Endurance Road Bike Ultegra
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 58cm
- Top Tube (effective): 58.2cm
- Head Tube: 225mm
- Steerer Tube: 310mm
- Standover Height: 32"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6700 Mix
- Color: Black/Red
- Weight: 18.5lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Specialized Carbon 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Avatar Comp
- Stem: Specialized Quick Set 110mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Aluminum Shallow Bend 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6700
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5700 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6700 SS
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6700 175mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 12-30
- Chain: NEW KMC X10SL
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium Race
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some minor cosmetic wear but is in great mechanical shape. Chain is brand new.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.